AppMonet + Podcast App
Powerful Video Ad Server to Help Publishers Maximize Revenue
This podcast app is an award-winning global podcast platform that enables anyone to easily find, access, create, and enjoy spoken audio content. With more than 20 million users, over 70 languages, innovative features like in-audio search and a very intuitive UX design, the app offers an excellent podcast listening experience.
While the app is widely used globally, they were facing challenges in effectively monetizing the app, they needed a fresh, new source of revenue to maximize ad earnings.
This podcast app began working with AppMonet in June 2018. They started using AppMonet’s ad server for monetizing the native and interstitial ad units, both on the iOS and Android version of the app.
AppMonet was able to deliver much higher eCPMs and fill rate because of its industry first to support concurrent VPAID & VAST pre-caching. The podcast app appreciated the effective solution and hands-on approach AppMonet offers.
The app saw an increase of 50% on average in eCPMs across the board on all formats that they are running with AppMonet. They are seeing significant revenue increase – 90%.
- Average CPM $5
- Fill-rate increased by 30% in just one month
- Revenue skyrocketed by 90%
- Dramatically decrease user device’s data bandwidth
AppMonet Video Ad Serve Highlights
Supports all major video SSPs including:
Smaato, AOL, Smart Adserver, InMobi, AerServ, LoopMe. PubNative, MobileFuse, Fyber, AppNexus, OpenX, Rubicon, TappX, Mobfox, SpotX, RhythmOne, AdColony, etc.
• AppMonet is the industry’s first in-app video player to support concurrent VPAID & VAST pre-caching, dramatically increasing effective video fill rate and revenue.
• Request throttling capability by frequency cap
Pixel clear video rendering & reduce data bandwidth
• AppMonet SDK uses Android/iOS native features to accelerate video pre-caching and playing.
AppMonet’s SDK watches the phone’s memory usage to ensure optimal video playing